<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2683354118954061890?origin\x3dhttp://ladyliah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's been so long since I post anything in my blog. Well, there is nothing much interesting about my life. My life after exams are boring as everyday, I will go through the same old routine-àSLEEP à WAKE UP à FIND JOBS àREAD BOOKS àWATCH TV.
This go on till today. But for today there is an exception! Why? Because, finally, I received a call to go for interview on Monday. I know its not a big deal. But for the past few weeks I had been going for an interview with recruitment FIRMS and not directly with the employer. And this time round, I was called for an interview with the direct employer by the recruitment firms. Plus, I am going for the interview with my sister and there is a high chance that we will be working together. And now I am praying hard that I will get the job. Pay doesn't matter to me now. But at least, I found a job that is no stress and earn some income.

Why I had applied for temporary jobs instead of full time? To pursue my dreams- sharing/transferring my knowledge and skills taught by previous generation to the future generations. Which also means that, I had applied a career with MOE as a teacher. And I am really praying hard and giving my self a high hope that I will get this teaching job. I really hope that I will not be rejected by MOE. :).

Since January, I had been taking up religious class to improve myself as I think this is the right age where I should start thinking about my future (hereafter) and balanced it. And thank God, I learn new things each week. And now, I am going to get ready for class later!


every little mistake.


TheLady

Photobucket


Amiliah bte Abdul Razak
Nanyang Polytechnic
Banking n Financial Services

Welcome




The Credits♥

Designer:ME.WANWEN:)
Basecodes:%CANDYLOVE.
%PURPLE.candy-
Picture Hosting: Photobucket
Inspiration: purplekisses-