<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2683354118954061890?origin\x3dhttp://ladyliah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 10, 2010

Its been quite a long time since I've post anything in my blog. Nothing much to talk about. School was just plainly tutorials, ICAs and projects. Project mates were not cooperative enough this time round. Not helpful too.. Always felt irritated when come to this project. Hopefully time will move fast so that it will end very fast. I wish I had someone who I can vent out everything. Too many problems to bear.

Next week will be a busy week for me. 2 ICAs to prepare and 1 project submission. Will be working next week too..

True friends will help you no matter what. Do I have one now? I cant possibly decide. Maybe 1.


every little mistake.


TheLady

Photobucket


Amiliah bte Abdul Razak
Nanyang Polytechnic
Banking n Financial Services

Welcome




The Credits♥

Designer:ME.WANWEN:)
Basecodes:%CANDYLOVE.
%PURPLE.candy-
Picture Hosting: Photobucket
Inspiration: purplekisses-