<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2683354118954061890?origin\x3dhttp://ladyliah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 21, 2010

went to catch Kites today with Nurul Atiqah. Between its a movie. A bollywood movie which I just know when I'm inside the cinema. LOLs.. But overall its a very good movie.. And a emotionall one too..right Nurul? Hahaha..

Dad bought over 30 durians yesterday.. And it just cost 10 bucks.. Very cheap and delicious.. Not going to crave durians for months now..

Everywhere there is sale going on.. Oh money can u come in quick please.. I need you to spend.

im falling for you more each day....


every little mistake.


TheLady

Photobucket


Amiliah bte Abdul Razak
Nanyang Polytechnic
Banking n Financial Services

Welcome




The Credits♥

Designer:ME.WANWEN:)
Basecodes:%CANDYLOVE.
%PURPLE.candy-
Picture Hosting: Photobucket
Inspiration: purplekisses-