<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2683354118954061890?origin\x3dhttp://ladyliah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 18, 2010

work today was quite fun.. met new colleagues and manager.. but it was of course tiring.. I wish time will fly very fast as I need money to spend.

I am very shocked to hear the death of a popular singer, Achik yesterday. It was so unbelievable. and until now, i hardly can believe it. But what I learnt is death can happen to anyone at any age. You have to be fully prepared as you will not know when your turn will be.

Saw the accident site at Eunos yesterday. So terrible. Nothing much to blog actually.. Waiting for my pay. waiting for the person to call me.. sigh


every little mistake.


TheLady

Photobucket


Amiliah bte Abdul Razak
Nanyang Polytechnic
Banking n Financial Services

Welcome




The Credits♥

Designer:ME.WANWEN:)
Basecodes:%CANDYLOVE.
%PURPLE.candy-
Picture Hosting: Photobucket
Inspiration: purplekisses-