<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2683354118954061890?origin\x3dhttp://ladyliah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 25, 2008

my darls-myra and nana tagged me to do this..so here's the results....

A. List seven habits/ quirks/ facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it".

1) I used to 'conquer ' the television on Saturday from 12.30 to 7 just to watch bollywood movies..i like bollywood movies but not now coz i'm working on weekends...:(
2)I hate people who take advantages of people's kindness and do not appreciate it..
3)I love to shops for earrings and tops..
4)I'm the person who can't seem to forget the bad things people did to me or vice versa..till now i can still remember everything when i'm still a child..but don't worry..no more grudges..just memory..
5)i'm afraid to be alone especially in the dark..
6)I love chocolates..
7)I hate littering and litterbugs..:p

I shall tag:
-Zahidah-
-Zakiah-
-Zahirah-
-Syimah-
-Irdayu-
-Anisah-
-I just can't think of the last person:p-


every little mistake.


TheLady

Photobucket


Amiliah bte Abdul Razak
Nanyang Polytechnic
Banking n Financial Services

Welcome




The Credits♥

Designer:ME.WANWEN:)
Basecodes:%CANDYLOVE.
%PURPLE.candy-
Picture Hosting: Photobucket
Inspiration: purplekisses-